The Dodge Charger is truly a unique car. It’s made with old-school style and charm, yet its performance and its array of features are totally modern. The 2015 Dodge Charger represents one of the best-ever versions of the car, and one of the most appealing full-size sedans on the market today. For Orange County drivers who are considering a vehicle in this class, we recommend you give the 2015 Dodge Charger a look—and we’re here to help. In this review, we’ll list some pros, some cons, and some final recommendations for buying a Dodge Charger used in Orange County.
First, we’ll start with the positives—some of the things we really enjoy about this vehicle. In a nutshell, we’re wild about its bold style, and wowed by its spacious interior. There are different trim levels with different assortments of features, but all of them are priced competitively.
More specifically, here are some major selling points for the 2015 Dodge Charger:
– The ride is wonderful—smooth, quiet, and perfectly controlled.
– As we mentioned, the interior is delightfully roomy and also made with high quality
– The engine is powerful, leading to a really pleasing performance.
– All-wheel drive is available.
– The touchscreen interface in the cabin is intuitive and appealing.
All said, there’s a lot to love about the 2015 Dodge Charger—and when you factor in its low price point, that just makes it all the more impressive.
If you’re going to buy a 2015 Dodge Charger in Orange County, however, you should also note a few drawbacks—some cons we’ve identified with this car:
– The rear visibility is limited—a disappointment.
– There’s not as much rear legroom as in some of the other sedans in this class.
– The fuel efficiency is a bit below average—and this may be the biggest drawback of
So you can see that the car isn’t perfect—but is it ultimately a vehicle that we recommend?
The short answer is yes. Despite some minor drawbacks, this is one of the finest and most valuable cars in the full-sized sedan class, and it offers a lot of bang for buck—especially when you buy it from a reputable used car dealership.
If you want to buy your Dodge Charger used in Orange County, Get My Auto can help. Our job is to connect consumers with the perfect dealership to meet their needs. Reach out to us today to learn which dealership has your used Dodge Charger!
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more