Are you looking to purchase a sedan or a compact car? If so, we’d recommend you look into the 2016 Hyundai Accent. Though this is not necessarily a flashy or attention-grabbing car—no more than other cars in its category, anyway—it is incredibly well-engineered, comfortable, feature-rich, and reliable. In short, it offers a lot of bang for buck—especially if you can find one used.
To help you understand what makes the 2016 Hyundai Accent unique, we’ve got a quick review, including a complete list of pros and cons—as well as some final recommendations about buying your 2016 Hyundai Accent.
Here’s what we have to say about the 2016 Hyundai Accent, in a nutshell: It’s just a solid vehicle, built well, made to last a long time, and quite elegant in its appearance. There’s a lot to love about it!
There are a number of specific advantages we see in the 2016 Hyundai Accent—among them:
– It accelerates rapidly.
– The ride itself is smooth, comfortable, and very quiet.
– The cabin is spacious, with plenty of room to really feel comfortable, and the ambiance is refined and sophisticated. It can feel like you’re driving a much more highly-priced vehicle, which is nice!
The vehicle is not perfect, and we’ll follow our list of pros with a quick rundown of cons. They include:
– The fuel economy is below average for this category of car.
– Some of the safety features are skimpy; for instance, there’s no rearview camera and no parking sensors, which many other vehicles in this category have.
– Crash test scores are merely average—not bad, but also not exceptional.
The bottom line: We feel good about this one, and though it isn’t a faultless car by any means, it’s certainly one you should keep on your radar as you investigate your next sedan purchase.
Incidentally, we should note that the 2016 Hyundai Accent hasn’t changed too much from past models—just minor tweaks and revisions here and there. More or less, Accent enthusiasts will find it to be a slight update on the sedan they know and love.
This Hyundai is generally pretty affordable, and we feel like it delivers good value for the investment. That value is even greater when you purchase one used. There are already a few of these on used car lots, so it certainly doesn’t hurt to look around before you decide to pay the full sticker price.
If you need help connecting with a local used car dealership that sells used Hyundai Accents, we recommend that you reach out to Get My Auto. We maintain relationships with some of the key dealerships in Orange County, and we’d love to help you find your next car. Contact us today to learn more.
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more