On average, it takes 33 days to sell a used car in America. Of course, that’s just an average; some cars take quite a bit longer to sell, and some fly off the showroom floor much quicker.
But have you ever wondered which used cars sell the fastest? We’re here to tell you. Below you’ll find our list of the 10 fastest-selling used cars in America, based on our own internal research, and ranked from #10 to #1.
Counting Down the 10 Fastest-Selling Used Cars in the US
10. Tesla Model S. Between the immense popularity of the Tesla brand, as well as the relative scarcity of the Model S, it’s no wonder this car sells so quickly. And as gas prices rise, expect the demand for electric cars like this one to skyrocket.
9. Ford Fusion Energi. Another electric car that’s sleek, sporty, and offers great gas mileage. Clearly, there’s much to love—which is why it’s one of the fastest-selling used cars in America.
8. Mercedes-Benz GLC. There’s not a big supply of these cars, and their scarcity is part of what makes them such quick sellers. Plus, it’s just a great car—reliable, comfortable, and attractive. What’s not to love?
7. Scion FR-S. Not only are these little cars sporty and fun to drive, but they’re generally available for very low prices—plus, they’re a little bit harder to find than the other cars in their vertical.
6. Nissan Leaf. Another electric car, and another example of consumers wanting something that will help them save money at the pump while also minimizing their carbon footprint. A great car, no question.
5. Hyundai Veloster Turbo. Again, this one sells quickly for a few different reasons—relative scarcity, overall value, and the fact that it’s just a solid car. Check one out!
4. Toyota Prius Plug-in. Demand for this one just gets higher and higher, making it one of the most beloved eco-friendly cars in the country.
3. Lexus IS 200t. This is one of the more affordable Lexus models out there, which is probably why it proves so popular among used car buyers.
2. BMW i3. A fantastic car, whether you get the electric or hybrid model. Demand for the i3 remains incredibly high.
And finally, the fastest-selling used car in America is…
… the Fiat 500e, which is affordable, electric, and pretty rare—a winning combination, and definitely something to look for next time you’re at the dealership!
Finding the Right Car for You
Regardless of whether you’re looking for one of the vehicles on this list, or a different used car altogether, we want to help.
Get My Auto is in the business of connecting buyers to reputable dealerships, particularly in and around the Orange County, California area.
To learn more, or to start your own used car search, contact Get My Auto now!